Thursday, January 22, 2015

Videos...

Emmerson has known her ABCs for months...it's just so hard to get her to sing them all on video!  AND when I had Carter helping me teach her, he was getting really bored.  So he would insert "poo poo" or "pee pee" into the song at certain times (of course he would - little boys, I swear!)  SO when Emm would sing them, of course she would sing "a, b, c, d, e, f, poo poo" - and I just couldn't bring myself to record / post that one.  Although funny, it's gotten REALLY old, ha!
And this is Carter playing Indoor Soccer...in the Spring, he always thought it was just a race.  No ball needed.  Just run as fast as you can down the field and you win!  Those were his rules...and he was good at his little game :)  So for winter season, we tried to explain to him the necessity of going after the ball - and he has done so much better!  But he wasn't ever aggressive when other people would have it.  So apparently Tim gave him some advice - that he was allowed to push / shove.  Now I'm pretty sure Tim meant when they were all in a mass huddle, going for the ball, that it was okay to use your forearms a little, etc.  HOWEVER, my child did not get that part of the advice...so watch near the end of the video (Carter is # 16) - He just takes out the biggest kid on the other team.  Wow.  It was funny - but I was a little embarrassed.  I called his name - and he yelled "Daddy told me I needed to push!"  Great.  We need to clarify before this weekend's game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment