Monday, March 10, 2014

Carter's Birthday - Part 1!

My little Spider-Man turned 4 on February 25! He was determined to have another party at Pump It Up - and insisted that everyone dress like Super Heroes (or at least wear a Super Hero t-shirt). I even wore a Batman t-shirt and Emmerson wore a Superman t-shirt - but sadly no pics. Daddy was home super sick in bed all weekend, so unfortunately in all the mayhem I wan't able to take all the pics I would have liked to. The whole weekend turned into a game of survival for me - ha! But all in all, it was a blast! And exactly what C asked for :)
LOVE this picture...we had all the kids lined up - and look at the two little goons in the middle.  Yep - those are mine.  Laying on their backs.  I guess E fell over and took C with her.  HILARIOUS!

All the sweet kiddos...





Such a cute little Spider-Man!
Not sure what my Mom was asking him to do in this pic - but it's what he gave her - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment