Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baseball obsession...

I am not kidding when I use the term "obsession."  This kid LOVES baseball!  In fact, when he got this baseball helmet (pictured below) he slept with it the first night.  Yes, that's right, the helmet, in his crib, the whole night.  He even took it to "Show & Tell" at school!  Should we be worried?!  So needless to say, every spare moment we get, we play baseball!  And he loves it...
Go Rangers!  His favorite players are Murph & Josh :)
The video below was actually taken in June.  This is how good the kid was at hitting the ball out of the air, even then!  2 years, 4 months old.
 
At the practice softball field near our house one Saturday afternoon in early September...
The wind up...and the pitch!




The video below was in the yard after work one day a few weeks ago, when C and I were playing.  I was taking a video to send Tim because he had a late work function that night and wouldn't get to see C.  He literally almost killed me hitting this ball!  Haha!  But he sure is getting good...;)

 

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! You definitely have a future major leaguer on your hands! Can I get his autograph now :)

    ReplyDelete