Tuesday, April 10, 2012

32!

On March 24, I turned 32! Typing that out...feels really old! But I know it's not :) I had a wonderful birthday celebration this year. Tim surprised me on work Friday when I got home - with these beautiful roses, a wonderful, sweet card from him & Carter AND Cook Like a Rock Star. A cookbook I have been wanting for some time! The 3 of us went to dinner that night at our favorite place, Salsa Tex Mex. Saturday, we got to have some good family time together (including time at the park with DD and Pops), and then some awesome time together with great friends and a wonderful dinner at Jasper's to conclude it all. (Yum - to say the least!). It was a wonderful birthday - I am so blessed to have been able to spend time with great friends & family - and am so thankful for all the birthday wishes I received! :) BEST PART OF IT ALL - My sweet, precious little boy singing "Happy Birthday" to me. See the video at the end of the post. Melts my heart...





No comments:

Post a Comment