Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Alma Mater...


At school this week, the kids were asked to decorate their homeroom teacher's door according to what their Alma Mater was. We do this to promote college awareness / readiness. And it makes for a nice display throughout the building for Open House this week. I thought my kids did a fantastic job! (Of course I brought the t-shirt and pics / other items from home) but they did the rest! Made me REAL nostalgic for those days...

Like our annual sorority kickball tournament, that benefied the Ronald McDonald House in Austin...

Dressing up silly for Halloween with my pledge sisters / roommates...

Graduation...

And it wouldn't be complete without a picture of our Longhorn in waiting! (Speaking of, pics of his 2nd birthday coming soon!)


Hook 'em horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment