Friday, September 9, 2011

Family reunion in Houston...


A few weeks ago, Carter and I went to Houston for my Great Aunt Dowine's 85th birthday! (She is in the black / gold in the picture above). We all called it a "family reunion" because it had been so long since we had spent any time together. We had a great weekend! I will explain pics as we go...

This is my Mom and I, with my 3rd Cousin Cathy and her Mom Jo.



This is my Grandmother (on the right) with her 2 sisters, Dowine and Cissie.



Family picture below. Me, Carter, my brother Scotty, his son Alex, my Mom and my Grandmother.



Another group shot. Alex, Grandma, Cissie, Dowine and I.


Sweet little Alex! He will be 4 in October!


This is my 3rd cousin, Kelly, and her son Owen. This is Carter "playing" with Owen. (Or, um, just trying to be rough & tackle him. Poor Owen!)




We went to Japon for dinner while we were in Houston. Tried to get a few pics of Carter & Alex. Not very successful! (sigh)



Alex and Pappy (my Dad) have a tradition on Sunday mornings of reading the paper together. It is so cute! Carter was invited to join. I warned them...it would be a disaster! But boy did Carter have the time of his life!!!





I think he is looking at the disaster that is now Pappy's room...probably a little proud! :)


Random pic at Grandma's just chillin! Sweaty from playing outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment