Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa!


This past Saturday, we had a Christmas Party up at my school. It was a family-friendly party, where everyone brought their kids (and all 23 babies born to teachers at Lamar last year!). There was a huge pot-luck dinner, Christmas Carols and of course SANTA! So we couldn't pass up the opportunity to put Carter in his lap. Here are a few pics. I know some are blurry, they are taken with a camera phone. But you get the gist! 1) Carter thinking..."Who the heck is this weird guy holding me?!" 2) "I'm good. Semi-smile for the camera." 3) "Mommy! I've had enough!!" (I know that last picture is so blurry, but it is so funny. That is me, in the red, leaning in to pick him up. And notice Santa's hands are off him, like, "I didn't do it!") More Christmas fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment